The flower-form raw frozen octopus preserves the typical appearance of a fresh octopus in terms of consistency, texture, color, smell and taste.
Recommendations for use:
For a correct octopus cooking, we recommend the following steps
- Defrost and wash the octopus.
- Fill the pot with water enough to cover the whole octopus.
- The water has to reach to its boiling point (100º C), and once it breaks to boil, place the octopus in the pot and let the water returns to boil, then lower the heat and leave to cook on a low heat for about 25 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the octopus rest in the water for another 20-25 minutes.
- The octopus is ready for consumption. Serve according to taste.